Kerala is one of the most beautiful places in India. Kerala is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia for its scenic beauty. This southern state has many beautiful places to see such as beaches, pilgrimage centers, hill stations, backwaters, etc...
People from different religion live together in harmony without any tension. Onam and Pooram festivals attract many tourists around the world. Kerala classic dances are unique from other classical dances. Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, Koodiyattom, Thullal and Krishnanattam, these five classical dances have been practiced for centuries.
1. Alleppey: Alleppey is the most famous backwater destination in Kerala
2. Munnar: Munnar is the popular hill station and one of the best places to see in Kerala.
3. Kumarakom: Beautiful houseboats are a major attraction.
4. Wayanad: A heart shaped lake on the top of the Chembara peak is the main place to see
5. Thekkady: Periyar wildlife sanctuary is the place one must see.
6. Kochi and Ernakulam: Kochi is the commercial capital of Kerala. Ernakulam the most booming place in Kerala. There are many historical places you can find so attractive to see in these twin cities.
7. Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala's capital city and famous for Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple, the richest temple in India. There are many breathtaking locations you can find everywhere in Thiruvananthapuram.
8. Varkala: Varkala is known for its amazing beach and the high cliff.
9. Kovalam: Kovalam beach is top rated beaches in Kerala. Kovalam Ayurvedic treatment and massages are famous around the world.
10. Vagamon: Vagamon is another hill station one must stop by and spend few days and remember it's soothing nature for his lifetime.
11. Bekal: Bekal fort by Arabian sea is definitely not only Indian film directors Favorite place, It is the most significant tourist spot.
12. Kozhikode: Kozhikode is also known as Calicut, is one of the most attractive places in Kerala for its rich Historical culture and authentic Malabar food.
13. Malampuzha: Malampuzha Dam is famous for its greenery and picturesque view
14. Thrissur: Thrissur is the cultural capital of Kerala, the Pooram festival attracts millions of tourists every year.
15. Ashtamudi: Freshwater, migratory birds, fish and other aquatic life, one must see Ashtamudi Lake Kollam.
Clearly and truly Kerala is one of the most Beautiful and amazing places to visit on earth. It has got a whole package a tourist is looking for. The culture, festivals, hospitality, greenery, calm beaches.
Ayurvedic treatment, herbal body toning massages, lush hill stations, elegant houseboats, resorts, lakes, rivers, coconut trees, mouth watering authentic Malabar food, historic temples, crystal clear fresh water, waterfalls, sunbathing, swimming, boating, museums, wildlife sanctuaries and many more waiting for one, who is looking for a holiday.
Each and every corner and nook of the Kerala offers something, that you can cherish and remember your entire life.
We always check out for the destinations which can be splendid over the summer season. Most kids want to enjoy their vacations in the most coolest place.
So what are you waiting for, if you are planning a summer holiday tour, do not hesitate, just pick Kerala as your summer holiday destination? The greatest advantage to explore all the destinations is only a two-hour drive from the other destination.
The beauty of Kerala is way beyond words only you must explore its places and have your own experience. Kerala bestowed with a pleasant and equable climate throughout the year and Kerala is India's cleanest state. Moreover, Kerala is the safest place to visit.
Kerala not only offers joy and happiness, it offers health and peace someone needed very badly in this busy polluted life. Take a break from this world and book your ticket to Kerala and have a splendid time.