Sofia Margarita Vergara, born on July 10, 1972, she is a Colombian-American actress, comedian, producer, and television host, model, and businesswoman.
Vergara was crazily discovered by a photographer, as she was walking on a Colombian beach, this is by luck or click she was quickly presented with offers of modelling and television work.
Her first film was Chasing Papi in 2003, Four Brothers in 2005 and two Tyler Perry films: Meet the Browns (2008) and Madea Goes to Jail (2009).
We also want to know about her beauty secrets and patterns that she uses in her lifestyle to get those impressive comments on stage and backstage too. Let's look at some of them now, glance some of the tips here
1. She uses Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil for her sexy body around twice a day.
2. Vergara has naturally blonde hair, although she is sometimes asked to dye it brown to make her characters look.
3. Her hair is actually straight and she definitely is a lovable person of the curling iron to create them because she says that her hair doesn't go well with a lot of products that are available in the market. She doesn’t go with oils or pomades as her hair gets weighed down.
4. One of her favourite shampoo and conditioners is Head & Shoulders including her family forever.
5. When it comes to makeup she likes to use the same shades for her whole life because she has a clarity on what looks good her accepting the factor of her age too. She is used to applying a black eyeliner, but now it is obviously brown due to a factor of age.
6. She uses dye for her hair, however, due to insufficient time she is using it for every 3 months, however, she likes to be using herbal products lot of them as she likes to keep it simple and sweet.
7. Sofia scent is my favourite in floral as I don't like anything too flowery, too musky, or too fruity, so I made a mix of all three. This fragrance is a combination of purple violet and Colombian rose, fruity notes of plum and blackberry, and a base note of sandalwood so it's sexy.
8. Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de perfume, $55 for 3.4 oz ; Head & Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner Green Apple in, $4.99 each; La Mer Crème de la Mer, $155 for 1 oz; CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lip color in Ravish, $6.50; CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadow by LashBlast in Gold Goddess, $8.99.
9. Cosmo cover gal, Sofia Vergara is the titles that she loves to be called, might be she is apt of it having a 22-year-old son, she maintains her beauty and charm for sure.
10. Her Hive foggy lingerie’s also have been the talk of the town at one point in time.
Well, that’s all for today ladies, we have got enough of her makeovers and tips which you might want to try or just go to explore more of them in our coming up articles for sure.