For glowing skin
Take the orange peel and dried lemon leaves, the peel of pomegranate. Mix all the ingredients with half spoon lemon juice. Apply this on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. This gives your skin a glowing effect. If this pack is used weekly twice, it acts as an enhancement of the skin.
Mix 1 tbsp of Tomato juice and 1 tbsp of Honey, mix both and apply this paste on the skin and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse the face with cold water. This can leave your skin glow naturally and is very much convenient at your home.
3. Take 1 medium banana and mash it, mix it with 1 tbsp of honey. Apply this pack on your face, neck, and hands. Just leave it for 15 minutes and wash face with Luke warm water. This is the best face pack ever for getting glowing skin naturally.
4. To vanish off wrinkles from your face, just apply Neem oil on your face and massage it around 5-10 minutes. This is a best anti-ageing oil in Ayurveda.
5. Take complete orange with peel and grind it. Add 1 tbsp of lemon, 3 tbsp of citrus powder, 5 tbsp of cold powder and mix them well. Apply this paste on face, neck, and hands and leave it for 15 minutes. Take a bath with lukewarm water to get the fresh and glowing skin. Using this paste weekly once can reduce the dry skin problems and changes into a baby soft skin.
Kiwi fruit is rich in Vitamins like C and E and is a natural antioxidant, due to its nature, taking kiwi fruit weekly twice can fight with free radicals and harmful radiant’s and protects the skin.
7. For awesome glowing skin, take 2 tsp of cucumber juice, 2 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of Multani Matti and mix them. Apply this pack on face and leave it for 2 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. If you apply this twice a week, it gives a naturally glowing skin and enhances your beauty.
8. Yogurt is a Natural Skin cleanser, take 1 tbsp buttermilk, 1tbsp of almond oil and few drops of rose water mix it and apply it to your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water. This is a natural cleanser and acts as the best cleaning agent.
For Blackheads Removal:
1. Take 1/2 tsp spoon lemon and ½ tsp spoon baking soda make it a paste. Apply this on the affected area and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with the cold water you can see the difference very soon. Use this for every 15 days.
2. Take 50 Neem leaves and grind it to a fine paste along with Milk and apply this on the affected areas on blackheads. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Using this for every 15 days will reduce the heads by 50% for sure.
1. Take 1 tsp spoon of coconut oil mix it with 1 tbsp spoon of sugar. Apply this on the face and massage it for 10 minutes. This acts as a scrubbing agent. if used regularly it gives smooth and glowing skin.
2. Take 1 tablespoon sugar and massage it on your lips this leaves the dead skin away on the lips and acts like a scrubber on your dark lips.
Almond oil is a very rich source of Vitamin A, B and E. Due to this high vitamin present in the oil will make your hair grow fast and thick. Whenever you sit idle, just take a pinch of Almond oil and gentle massage on your eyebrows so that you get thick and best look eyebrows.
1. For natural of hair, Grind the leaves of Fenugreek and apply this paste to your hair and massage it gently for almost 25 minutes to 30 minutes. Wash off your hair with luke warm water. This cools down the heat of the body and also relaxes your mind. When done regularly enhances the growth of hair and preserves natural hair color.
For Dark circles:1. Mix 1 tbsp of coffee powder with water and apply this paste on the dark circles under your eyes and leave it for 10- 15 minutes and wash off with cold water. This can be relaxation for your eyes and also acts as a best natural remedy for puffy eyes.