Most of the people feel that Hemp seed oil is just another oil which has no major benefits. But we are going to change your perception towards this as we want to share some of the best benefits that are of Hemp seed oil.
There is a confusion that hemp seeds are cousins of Marijuana, as it is banned in many countries in the USA and some parts of the world.
Marijuana offers natural benefits are vivacious and it is also known as dangerous drug plant as it decriminalizing properties are great for the plant and is unstoppable with its negative impact on the latest market and industries.
Marijuana and hemp seed are classified as cannabis. Industrial hemp is a nontoxic and nonpsychoactive component which is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Deficiency of Omega 3 and 6 deficiencies are major effects of Dry Hair. Most of the health complications like loss of hair, eczema, immune dysfunctions, skin eruptions, drying up glands and most of the skin infections.
Best benefits that Hemp seed oil does is only through the Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which are in the ratio of 3:1 respectively.
Hemp seed oil provides vital nutrients to Hair and dry skin, Both internal and external health can be taken care when you used this oil.
1. Add 1-2 spoons of this oil to your salads, gives a healthy touch to your diet. So that at least you get these fatty acids to your body and stay healthy and fit.
2. Best and nice quality Hemp seed oil can be used on hair and skin, Take a pinch of it and rub on your hands, apply this on the scalp of the hair and the split ends . This is, in fact, a great home remedy for split ends as they are best on dry scalp and heals the tips of hair very easily.
3. You can also apply the same oil on your skin as this might be a great treatment for dry skin and acts as a moisturizer.
4. The lipids present in hemp seed oil can maintain and enhance the elasticity of hair and make it shine and most of the woman who have brittle hair can easily be hydrated and can be strong enough.
5. Anti-ageing agent: Due to antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties will make your skin smoother and leaves it ageless, which most of the woman love to be.
6. Immunity Booster: The Healthy Flora which is promoted by hempseed oil is majorly supporting the immune system and can be stopped in spreading the cold, flu, etc during the virus spread outs.
7. Mercury Free fatty acid: Hemp seed oil contains less amount of mercury, which compared to the seafood. Most of the seafood such as fish, contain a lot of mercury which might cause the problem to the newborn babies in mind development.
As this is mostly taken during post-operative food to get breastfeeding and lactation properly. Hemp seed can always be an alternative supplement for intake as this is Mercury free fatty acid.
8. Nutrition Agent for brain due to DHA: Generally docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is mainly required for brain development. Hemp seed oil contains fatty acid which has a lot of DHA which is great in brain development.
9. Cardiovascular functionality: Due to 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids we have this balanced properties of this we can also prevent cardiovascular and degenerative disease by this oil.
10. Psoriasis: By the moisturizing and hydrating fatty acids present in hemp seed oil, psoriasis can be cleared within a short period of time.