Do you suffer from extremely oily hair? Or is your hair too dry? No matter what type of hair you have, and either your strands get over oily or dry, an egg mask is the best idea that can solve the hair loss problem
If you like to know more about egg hair masks? Continue to read.
Simple Egg Mask to treat Hair Loss
Why choose Eggs? Well, they are known to be wonderful for all types of hair. Eggs contain around 70 percent keratin, & eggs are presumably one of the richest sources of protein among foods. Conditioning the hair with eggs improves the hair growth.
Egg protein promotes repair damaged hair by loading up weakened spots along the hair strands, which also assists in straightening the hair.
We talked about how several hair types want different elements of the egg.
If you have extra oily hair, the best treatment for you would consist of egg whites; egg whites serve to remove extra oil from the hair. If on the other hand, you have dry to healthy hair, then a hair mask consisting of yolks is apparently the best treatment for the hair. Egg yolk helps moisturize the dry hair & has softening properties as well.
Two simple ways To Prepare Egg Masks to treat Hair Loss
1. Egg Yolk Hair Mask:
This hair mask is an absolute protein hair treatment. Egg yolk has packed with protein, vitamins, & fatty acids. Egg yolk also contains large amounts of vitamins like A, D, & E. These vitamins support hair growth & prevent hair fall. Olive oil is the other component of this mask, which helps strengthen and softens the hair. Olive oil used to exfoliate the hair, restoring the hair color and preventing premature graying. The appearance of nutrient-rich egg yolk & olive oil makes this hair mask ideal for controlling the hair loss.
Ingredients to prepare egg masks to prevent hair loss:
• egg yolks: Two
• olive oil: 2 tbsp
• Water: 1 cup
Instructions to prepare egg masks to prevent hair loss:
• Add egg yolks to the bowl and pour the olive oil.
• Combine well & then add half a cup of water.
• Using fingers apply the mixture straight across the scalp.
• Once you have applied this mixture, use a shower cap and allow the mixture to sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Wash it out as you normally would.
• Shampooing after this hair treatment is a choice.
How Frequently Can You Use this egg Mask?
This treatment is very effective. Therefore, following it for just once or twice a month would be sufficient.
2. Egg White Hair Mask:
This egg hair mask is for all those people with oily hair. Extra hair oil can point to all sorts of the problems. It can block pores and start to acne & other skin infections. It can also lead to various tangling. This hair mask contains honey & olive oil. Olive oil, as we all know, has smoothening properties, while honey is an excellent ingredient for curing acne.
Ingredients to prepare Egg White Hair Mask:
• egg whites: Two
• Honey: 1 tbsp
• olive oil: 1 tbsp
Instructions to prepare Egg White Hair Mask:
• One can make more of this hair mask, depending on the length of the hair.
• Begin by doing your first two fingers to spread and apply the hair mask smoothly across the scalp.
• Once you have used the hair mask, wear the shower cap and allow the mixture to dry.
• Allow it to sit for 15 - 20 minutes. The mixture would turn adhesive on drying.
• Rinse it out as you normally would.
• Shampooing after this hair treatment is your choice.
How frequently will you Use This Mask?
Simply like the egg yolk hair mask, this method is also quite efficient. Therefore, you are required to use this egg hair mask for the hair loss for just about 1-2 times a month.
Use these egg hair masks for hair loss and reduce hair fall today. And if you know of any other recipes of hair masks with egg, do share with us.
The above are the Simple Egg Mask to treat Hair Loss
Also, Read Different Types of Egg Masks and Its Benefits for Hair Loss