Beauty products are those mates of women, which are inseparable, the fact behind this immense love is the desire of all and sundry to become the center of attraction of the crowd.
But women are at sea regarding the products which satisfy this desire because the market is flooded with numerous products but they are induced by chemicals.
The regular use of chemicals damages the cells of the skin, which makes it difficult for the skin to breathe which may cause skin problems, including infections, wrinkles, acne, dark spots, pimples and many others.
This problem can be resolved by employing products which are homemade, chemical free and induced with natural substances.
Lip balm is one of the equipment of daily requirements which completes the face of a woman as it keeps the lips moisturized and rejuvenated.
• It is a cakewalk to make lip balm with ¼ c grated beeswax, 2 tablespoons cocoa butter, 3 tablespoons coconut oil and 1spoon almond oil. All the ingredients are mixed at low heat and then preserved in a container for being used as a balm.
2. Body Scrub:
Dead cells make the skin dull and it is important to remove them, which can be possible with the application of body scrub.
• The body scrub can be prepared in house with the application of 1- ½ cups Brown Sugar, ½ cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ⅛ cup raw Honey and ¼ teaspoon of the desired scent which may be lemon juice, lavender oil, cinnamon or ground coffee.
All the ingredients are mixed in a large bowl to form a paste, then store it in a container and while bathing a part of the stored mixture is scooped and applied for scrubbing.
It is a necessity to keep the skin moisturized because moisturized skin means healthy skin. There are bundles of products available as a moisturizer in the market, but olive oil is the purest natural moisturizing element.
• The olive oil is taken in a small quantity basically in drops and then applied on the skin. The best thing about the oil is that it can be applied anywhere on the body, including elbows, knees, and feet.
It is an amazing moisturizer but should be applied in a little quantity otherwise, it will give a greasy appearance to the skin.
4. Anti-dandruff treatment:
One of the biggest hair issues of masses is dandruff. There are many artificial products available in the market, which makes promises for fixing this issue, but actually, they may also cause side effects.
• Apple cider vinegar serves as a natural anti-dandruff treatment, one has to just spray vinegar on the scalp 5 minutes before washing the hairs. The hairs can be wet or dry, this natural product will definitely serve positive results in both cases.
The artificial mascara does not suit each and every person and may result in severe itching and infection.
• To get rid to this issue natural mascara can be prepared at home with 2 tsp coconut oil, 4 tsp aloe Vera gel, ½ – 1 tsp grated beeswax, 1 – 2 capsules of activated charcoal and a clean mascara container.
Mix the oil, aloe Vera gel and bee wax in a pan over a low heat then add charcoal into the mixture and store it in the container.
The rosy color which is received with the blush can be obtained at home with simple ingredients.
• 1/4 cup arrowroot powder and 1 – 3 teaspoons hibiscus powder are mixed together in a bowl and desired color can be obtained accordingly by adding hibiscus powder as required.
7. Foundation Powder:
The ingredients for foundation powder depends on upon the color of the skin.
• Arrowroot powder suits any skin type, cocoa powder darkens and adds richness and French green clay is beneficial for those with red pigments. One tablespoon arrowroot powder is taken and rest ingredients are added according to the skin complexion.
The cosmetics serve beautiful and flawless skin, but it is also true that they are induced with varieties of chemicals. So, it is better to employ natural products which will deliver the same results without any side effects.