Breast improvement is a technique opted by women to enhance their bust size because breasts are considered as the icon of feminism. If any women find that she lacks in fulfilling this beauty sign, then she goes for different methods by which she can enhance it. Women love to be acknowledged at the first glance and attractive breast is one of the factors that will accomplish this desire.
But, few know these techniques and its untoward effects and a nine day's wonder which gives rise to various queries. What are the techniques of breast improvement? Do these treatments include any side-effects? To get an answer to these interrogations has a look at the details provided below.
The breast augmentation method is a plastic surgery term for breasts in which breast implant and fat graft mammoplasty approaches are used to increase the bust size, change the profile and alter the contour of the bosoms of women. You can get perfect white meat as you need with the help of this technique of improving breast, but it is subject to certain risks and adverse effects:
• The dimpling, puckering, wrinkling or loss of breast tissue can be a permanent problem after having a breast transplant.
• Ongoing breast pain, hard bumps form nearby the implant and changes in breast sensation is also another risk factor.
• The implanted breast can also rupture, migrate or slide around which may cause a big trouble for you later. • In case, if you grab a breast cancer, it will be a Herculean task to detect the disease.
2. Hormonal breast enhancement:
It is a medical treatment pertaining to the chests in which hormonal agents such estrogen, growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 are manipulated into the body with injections to produce breast improvement in women. It is an option to surgical breast improvement.
The internal secretions that inject inside the body help in developing the breast, at the age of puberty, women have these hormones present in their body naturally. Only after the age of puberty, these hormones are injected to engage their breasts. Many women think that it is a safe way of enhancing breasts, but these are certain adverse impacts of this treatment as well:
• High doses of estrogen hormones can cause breast and uterine cancer.
• The injections may cause permanent damages to the tissues of the breast and may also cause a tumor.
• If the injected fluid seeps through the lungs and chest area, it may cause nausea, giddiness, breathing difficulties and sometimes death.
3. Breast improvement pills:
There are oral contraceptives available in the market to enhance the breast size. The pills contain certain elements that help in developing the breast size after use. This is an alternative method for those who do not require to enhance their breasts without any surgical method. But to hold the pills can be proved very harmful at times and it has a dark side too.
• Some ingredients present in the pills may induce changes in the blood composition. The compounds like Pueraria mirifica and saw palmetto present in the pills may cause slow clotting of blood.
• Phytoestrogens are a herbaceous plant that could increase the risk for some types of breast malignant neoplastic disease. This herbaceous plant is normally present in any improvement pills for the breast.
• The inclusion of bovine ovary extract that is a constituent of pills can also lead to the formation of milk in the breasts, increase in hormone levels, irregular menstruation, and infertility and increased the danger of stroke
It is highly advisable to look for different breast enlargement techniques before considering anyone because of the dangerous side effects they may induce and you may have to bear the brunt in the future.
It is better to try some natural home remedies to perform this chore. Natural remedies show the effect at a sluggish pace, but they are subject to fewer side effects.