Athletic body is essentially recognized by the slim waist, narrow hip, and broad shoulders, but ladies are insecure and uncomfortable with their thighs and posteriors. Mostly, when women try to acquire a perfect athletic body, then they have to suffer from the improper shape of thighs and butts maximum times which is a little uncomfortable for many. It is a point of question for many that "how to preserve a perfect athletic figure?"
Women who have athletic body do not require much practice to tone their body like men. The thing they require is to restrain their body in a balanced way as a lady's body and man's physical structure are not birds of the same feather.
Here are more or less of the workouts and exercises that will keep your butts and thighs perfect:
This workout you can perform by standing and placing your feet at a hip space. Then bear a weight in the left hand and rest the right one on the hip.
Adopt a big step backward by moving your left leg towards the left. Bend your knees so that the right thigh becomes parallel to the floor and raise the left sleeve to shoulder height, hold for a few seconds. Repeat the workout by switching the positions.
In this workout, place the feet at a hip distance while standing on the base. Then stretch the arms outwards towards the front wall and bend the legs by making an angle between 45 to 90 degrees.
Next, rotate the torso and the straight out-stretched arms to the right, while standing straight rotate your body back to the central position and then perform the same movement to the left. Perform it 10-12 times to complete the physical exertion.
3. Alternating Side Lunge:
To perform this workout, first, hold the weights in each hand while standing straight and put the feet hip-distance apart. Next, take a giant step to the right, while moving your buttocks backward.
The blazon should be downwards as if you are placing the weights on either side of your right foot. Stretch towards the floor and pull upward stand a return to the initial posture. Do the same move by moving the left peg. Perform 10 to 12 repetitions of the exercise on each position.
Take the stance of a side plank and your right elbow should be on the floor, which should be placed right beneath the shoulder. Position the left foot in front of the right foot and raise the left arm over your head, the biceps should be next to the ears and the arm should be completely stretched, where palms must face the floor. Raise the hips and arch the left arms towards the floor. Now return to the initial position. After doing a complete set, change the positions.
Next query many ladies have in their mind “What diet, they should follow to maintain their posture?” here you go.
• The first choice to fulfill the minerals and vitamin requirements of the body rely on fresh veggies, including carrot, peas, spinach, tomatoes and broccoli.
• The food items that are plentiful in protein content should be consumed, including salmon, egg, chicken, almonds and other nuts.
• Total calories of 1500 should be consumed in a day to have a higher basal metabolism rate.
• Dairy products like yogurt and cheese should be included in the diet to enhance your attitude.
• Brown rice is plentiful in protein and fiber and is a great cereal with a high content of nutrients.
• The oil provides fatty acids in the body; hence peanut butter and other oils should be included in the diet.
• Fruits pack enough punch with vitamins, anti-oxidants, and minerals, so it is advisable to include them in your diet.
In a nutshell, the influx of images of external beauty, which can cause them to question themselves and how they should look, is to be no more carried on by them, but what they need to be secure, positive and healthy female posture which they can acquire by opting athletic body.