Do It Yourself Lemon Face Packs For Dry And Acne Free Skin
One has to remember that even it is ambrosia; if it is taken in exceeded amounts it would harm a person. So applying lemon juice directly onto skin may cause problems, but not until overdoing takes place. In order to get rid of dryness and acne, you can take help of lemon. Lemon juice mixed with other stuff can help you get rid of both dryness and acne.
· Lemon juice is named to reduce the scars, marks, and age spots on the skin when applied directly.
· The natural properties of lemon juice help in removing acne scars also prevent skin breakouts.
· Lemon juice can also be used to remove dead skin cells from skin.
Lemon is rich in well off vitamin C, fat, calcium, carbohydrates, proteins, and potassium. Because of its Richie’s it got power to kill dark spots, pimples, black and white heads, acne and pigmentation.
In our article, we are presenting our readers with few do-it-yourself lemon face packs for the dry and acne-free skin.
Ingredients to prepare this face pack are Lemon juice, honey, and almond oil.
Mix two tbsp of lemon juice, one tbsp of honey, few drops of almond oil. Blend it well and apply it on your entire face covering every corner with the help of a cotton ball.
Give it about 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. This face pack works best for those who have dry skin. Honey and almond oil used in this pack give a glowing look to the skin.
Ingredients to prepare this face pack are Multani Mitti and lemon Juice.
Take 1 tbsp of Multani Matti and add 1tbsp of lemon juice to it. Mix it well and make a fine paste. Add few drops of rose water to it. Apply it on your entire face and neck. Let it dry and then wash it off with cold water.
Ingredients to prepare this face pack are curd, lemon extract, rose water, sandalwood oil.
Mix 2 tbsp of curd, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, few drops of rose water, and 2 drops of sandalwood oil well. Apply this solution all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Ingredients to prepare this face pack is tomato pulp, lemon juice, and ground oats.
Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of ground oats, and 1/2 tbsp of tomato in a bowl and mix all these ingredients well. Wash your face with water and apply the pack to the skin and let it dry. Rinse off your face with cold water for glowing skin.
This particular pack helps in lightening the skin as the vitamin C in lemon helps in averting the growth of melanin production and improves skin tone. The tomato also helps in lightening skin. It also helps in reducing fine lines and spots on face.
Ingredients to prepare this face pack are one egg, lemon extract, and rose water.
Take out the egg white from the egg and add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and some rose water to it. Mix them well and apply it on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
How to use lemon juice for different skin condition
Now we are going to tell you about different ways of lemon going to help our skin. It is a multi-purposing ingredient and can be used in multiple ways like toner, moisturizer, and exfoliate.
Used with other useful ingredients, lemon gives huge benefits for the skin. It can be used to remove blackheads, scars, pimples, acne, etc from the skin with the just direct application.
· For people who have acne and breakouts, lemon with egg white works wonders. Take egg white, lemon juice and rose water. Mix them well and apply it on affected area. Let it dry and wash it off with cold water.
· In order to moisturize your skin take some lemon juice and add honey to it in equal quantity. Mix it well and apply it on dry skin and let it dry for 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
· If your skin is oily type then it is quite common that it will welcome pimples and acne with open hands. So take some lemon juice, water, vodka, and witch hazel and mix them well. Apply this solution on the oily area of the skin and after a while wash it off with cold water.
· In order to remove acne scars, you can use tulsi, mint, and lemon juice combination. Grind the tulsi and mint leaves in a blender to make a fine paste by adding some lemon juice to it. Apply this paste on the face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
· Icy lemon water can help a great deal in lightening the spots and acne on the skin.
We always strive best to give you the benefits of home remedies with Do it yourself articles. It is your turn to make them useful by trying them and get benefited by them.