They protect our body from getting prone to diseases like diarrhea, constipation, intestinal disorders, anemia, heart problems, abdominal cancer, sexual issues etc. Dates are must in the diet chart if you want to lose or gain weight. Let us see what health benefits dates offer.
Dates cover almost
everything accessible in our body with its nutritional values and make them
ALSO READ Health benefits of Cashew nuts
1. Dates help in dealing with long-term constipation problem. The laxative nature of dates helps in dealing with persistent constipation problems. Eating soaked dates in the morning would help a great deal in dealing with constipation issues.
2. Dates are good source of soluble fibers, which help in promoting good bowel movements.
3. Dates help in maintaining good balance of electrolytes, which helps in controlling diarrhea with the help of potassium present in dates.
4. Dates help in dealing with digestive disorders like preventing the growth of pathogenic bacteria, allowing good growth of necessary bacteria and by solving the problem of indigestion by encouraging good digestion of food.
5. Regular intake of dates will help you reduce the risk of abdominal cancer by keeping the digestive system activities in good progress.
6. Dates can help you stay away from the risk of colon cancer. The soluble and insoluble fibers present in dates will help to do so. They act as laxative and shields the colon mucous membrane from the risk of colon cancer.
7. Dates especially in dry form can help you treat digestive disorders. You can treat your digestive disorders like gas formation, acidity, bloating, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, heart burn, and colitis etc with regular intake of dry dates.
Bones, teeth, and joints
1. Dates helps in providing healthy and strong teeth, bones, and joints by providing good nourishment.
2. Dates protect our bones from the problem of bone loss. They strengthen the bones and keep them away from getting prone to diseases like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis etc.
3. Dates consist of rich set of minerals like selenium, calcium, manganese, copper, phosphorus, and magnesium. These mineral set will help nourish the bones from the core if dates are taken regularly.
4. Mineral called fluorine present in dates would help in dealing with the tooth decay problems.
5. The same mineral fluorine present in dates helps to prevent the formation of plaque of the teeth by strengthening the enamel of the teeth.
1. If you want to gain weight then dates make your work simple. Eating dates regularly can help you gain weight especially for lean people. The high levels of sugar, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins etc present in dates helps you to gain weight easily.
2. If you want to maintain a good weight, then take dates with cucumber paste.
3. Dates get their taste of sweetness from the presence of sugars like glucose, fructose, and sucrose, which helps in boosting and energizing the body by taking away all the weakness from your body.
Central Nervous System
1. Dates are rich in vitamins which help in stimulating the nervous system by proper functions.
2. Dates are also rich in potassium which helps in promoting healthy central nervous system and thereby improving the concentration levels, speed, and alertness of the brain.
1. Dates ensure you with a healthy heart if they are eaten on a regular basis after soaking them.
2. Dates help in good heart health by preventing and reducing the risks of heart disorders. Dates are rich in potassium, which helps in dealing with heart disorders like hypertension, stroke, heart failure etc.
3. Dates protect heart from heart attacks, atherosclerosis by reducing bad cholesterol levels in the body.
For people who are suffering with diabetes, this sweet tasting dry fruit would serve as sweet that carries tolerable side effects if taken in small quantities. Presence of natural sugars like fructose, glucose, sucrose in dates makes it a food of low-glycemic index; do not raise the blood sugar levels for diabetics.
1. Dates can help you in treating damaged skin. Dates have rich set of vitamin B, which can help promote good skin cells growth and thus help repairing damaged skin.
2. Dates are used in treating skin issues like dry skin. Vitamins A present in dates will help deal with skin issues and make skin appear soft and healthy by removing the dead skin cells.
3. Dates have the capability of regenerating skin cells. They help in generating the new skin cells and thus make the skin look healthy, glowing and fresh.
4. Dates protect the skin from early ageing. The antioxidants present in dates help in dealing with free radicals and UV rays and protects the skin from early ageing.
5. Dates can also be used as a face pack. Make a fine paste out of dates and add lemon and orange juice to it. Apply it on your face and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off and see the fresh you.
1. The vitamin B5 of dates helps in protecting the hair from many hair problems such as hair loss, brittle hair, split ends etc.
2. Dates help in nourishing hair roots and scalp thus preventing hair fall and dryness of hair also makes hair stronger from the roots.
Dates have special list of benefits for kids, pregnant women and men. For kids, dates promote good growth and development, aids in improving weight, increases the memory power etc. For men, dates intake would help to increase body stamina, sperm count etc.For pregnant women, dates would help in improving the hemoglobin count, curing anemia, and by simplifying the delivery process. Eating them regularly in your diet will help you strengthen your body from the core.