The first thing that strikes our mind while talking about oil is fat. Oil is remembered as a fat compound that doubles the weight and fat content in our body. We cook almost all our foods with oil. Foods that are cooked with no or less oil are beyond tasteless.
Even though it is full of fat by itself, people cannot skip it out because of the taste it brings to the dishes they make. At the same time, few people in the name of diet and beauty, strike off the oil from their diet chart, which is not at all advisable to do.
Oils are very essential for our body. Totally removing oil from taking would literally affect your body and health. The essentials present in the oil should be passed to the body at least every now and then so that the body can sustain certain situations. You no need to drink it, just involve a tiny bit of it in your diet.
There are many oils that produce and stock fat in our body with their high calories, but there are few other oils even taken in good amounts would only yield good results. Few of those oils are fish oil, flax seeds oil, walnuts oil, olive oil, mustard oil, sesame oil, and neem oil. All these oils fall into the category of healthy oils because of the presence of monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that provide a lot of cardiovascular benefits.
They fight well with cells that are causing cancer and reduce the risk of diabetes by improving the immunity level. They deal with inflammatory diseases like asthma, arthritis, bronchitis etc because of their inflammatory properties. They contain a basket full of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, antioxidants etc, which promote healthy skin, hair, bones etc.
Benefits of fish oil
1. Fish oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Weight-age of fatty acids varies depending on the fish. For example Salmon, fish contains about 1200 mg of omega-3 fatty acids.
2. Fish oil can stop your aging process and protect your skin from early aging.
Fish even though is loaded with minerals and vitamins low-fat food that helps in maintaining a good weight.
1. Fish oil helps to protect the skin from skin damage. It protects the skin from UV rays of the sun.
2. Fish oil ensures your skin with zero risks of eczema, psoriasis etc and makes skin healthy and glowing.
3. Fish oil makes skin flexible and strong with the help of a compound called collagen present in fish it.
Fish oil deals with digestive disorders like ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel diseases, Crohn’s disease etc.
Fish oil is a rich source of antioxidants, which help in proper functioning of skin cells and regeneration of new skin cell thereby prevents early aging.
Fish oil also offers benefits like reducing the risk of respiratory problems, promoting proper functioning of thyroid gland and protecting the lungs from getting prone to diseases.